over 1 year ago

Competition: Middlesbrough - QPR live stream 05.07.2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1877937s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1877937s215

West Bromwich - Hull match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Premier League and 21).
  • West Bromwich has not chance of relegated, has a chance of prom. playoffs (31%), has a good chance of promoted (78%), has a chance of win league (22%).
  • Hull has a small chance of relegated (15%), has not chance of prom. playoffs.
  • Hull could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match West Bromwich is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches West Bromwich won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams West Bromwich won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 11-6.

    Sogndal - Ull/Kisa match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Sogndal is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match Sogndal is a favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Sogndal won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sogndal won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-5.

    Amstetten - FAC match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 8 and 13).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • FAC could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Amstetten will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Amstetten won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Amstetten won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.

    Other matches:

    http://silollidis1973-blog.logdown.com/posts/7992499

    https://masonraleigh452117.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/05/top-sport-tips-on-shampton-v-man-city/

    https://mackenzieralp449630.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/07/04/betting-picks-on-middlesbrough-vs-queens-park-rangers/

    http://kingcameranfoundation.ning.com/photo/albums/middlesbrough-vs-qpr-1

    http://sportstreams2018.eklablog.com/lomakin-v-harper-a194433432

    https://twitter.com/predictions77

  • ← Nordsjælland vs Midtjylland [LiVeStReaM] Kasımpaşa - Sivasspor Live'Stream[Free] →